Wednesday, January 1, 2014

28th Broadcast; October 14th, 2013

Artist - Song Name - Source/Album

KPA State Merited Choir - Memory of the Native Home - YouTube
KPA State Merited Choir - Tell, Road To The Front - YouTube
KPA State Merited Choir - Accept Our Salute! - YouTube

KPA Song And Dance Ensemble - Lively Youth, March Forward For Grand Construction! - YouTube
KPA State Merited Choir - The General is The Son Of Guerrillas - YouTube
KPA State Merited Choir - Shine, Jong Il Peak - YouTube

Kim Un Ryong - Four Seasons of Pyongyang - Blue Sky Over My Country
Cha Kyung Joo - The Blue Sky Over My Country - The Blue Sky Over My Country
Jung Choon Il - I Cannot Tell It Yet - The Blue Sky Over My Country

Mansudae Art Troupe - Millions of Miles Following the Leader, Following the Party- YouTube
Mansudae Art Troupe - Snowstorm On The Path To The Front - YouTube
KPA State Merited Choir - Old Home Covered With Snow - YouTube

Jun Hong Kuk - My Love, My Happiness - The Blue Sky Over My Country
Jun Hong Kuk - The Pride Of Youth - The Blue Sky Over My Country
Ryu Woo Hyun - Maples Turn Scarlet - The Blue Sky Over My Country

Choi Jae Sun - Loyal Heart - The Blue Sky Over My Country

Moranbong Band - Do prosper, Era Of The Workers party - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment