Wednesday, January 1, 2014

24th Broadcast; September 16th, 2013

Artist - Song Name - Source/Album

KPA State Merited Choir - Song Of Comradeship - YouTube
KPA State Merited Choir - Singing of His Immortal Songun Leadership - YouTube
KPA State Merited Choir - Munyong Pass - YouTube

KPA State Merited Choir - The Soldier Heard Rice-Ears Rustle - YouTube
KPA State Merited Choir - Unforgettable Echo Over Lagoon Samil - YouTube

Lyudmila Senchina&Eduard hil - Walking Through Moscow - I Walk Through Moscow (Film)
Pavel Mikhailov - Weary Sun - YouTube
Soviet People's Choir - Under Our Sports Banner - YouTube

Unhasu Orchestra - I Fell In Love With A Boy - YouTube
Moranbong Band - We Love - YouTube
Wangjaesan Light Music Band - Don't Ask My Name - YouTube

Pochonbo Electronic Ensemble - Don't Ask My Name - YouTube
Pochonbo Electronic Ensemble - I Can't Tell Yet - YouTube
Pochonbo Electronic Ensemble - Please Come In! - YouTube
Pochonbo Electronic Ensemble - Newlyweds - YouTube

Pochonbo Electronic Ensemble - My Sky, My Sea, My Earth - YouTube
Moranbong Band - Without A Break! - YouTube
Moranbong Band - Single Minded People - YouTube

KPA State Merited Choir - Red Flag Song - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment