Monday, July 15, 2013

12th Broadcast

June 24th, 2013

Artist - Song Name - Source/Album

Wangjaesan Light Music Band - Azaleas - YouTube
Wangjaesan Light Music Band - The Time I Waited Impatiently Has Come - YouTube
Pochonbo Electronic Ensemble - We Fully Believe In You - YouTube

Moranbong Band - Without A Break - YouTube
Moranbong Band - Towards The Decisive Battle - YouTube
Pochonbo Electronic Ensemble - Reunification Song - YouTube

KPA State Merited Choir - Towards The Decisive Battle - YouTube
Pochonbo Electronic Ensemble - My Country Replete With Auspicious Events - YouTube
Pochonbo Electronic Ensemble - I shall Be Your Son Forever - YouTube

Pochonbo Electronic Ensemble - I Never Dreamed Of Becoming A Hero's Wife - YouTube
Pochonbo Electronic Ensemble - I Can't Tell Yet - YouTube
Pochonbo Electronic Ensemble - I Think Of My Mother - YouTube
Pochonbo Electronic Ensemble - Song Of Mangyondae - YouTube

Unhasu - Blue Sky Of My Homeland - YouTube
Moranbong Band - Let's Support Our Supreme Commander! - YouTube
Moranbong Band - We Love - YouTube

Soviet Red Army Choir - Victory Day - YouTube
Mirage - The Night Comes - YouTube
Igor Ugolnikov - Soviet Anthem Remix 1991 - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment